Australian Thoroughbred Directory.com.au
9/11/2020 Full sister to Solar Charged headlines Digital catalogue
A full sister to the dam of Sunlight is among the standout lots offered in Inglis Digital’s November (Early) Online Sale, which has opened for bidding.
Soul Mama (Charge Forward), a winner over 1000m and the dam of multiple Hong Kong winner Hercules, is offered by River Junction with a Better Than Ready colt at foot, that was born just 15 days ago.
She is out of Danehill mare Soul Singer and is a sister to multiple 2YO Stakes winner Solar Charged, the dam of triple G1 winner Sunlight – who recently sold for $4.2 million as a broodmare – plus Sisstar and Stakes-placed juvenile Sheikha.
In total, 153 lots have been catalogued in the November (Early) Online Sale - 91 racehorses (47 race fillies), 32 broodmares, 13 yearlings, 13 racehorse shares and four unbroken stock.
Other highlight lots include:
• I Am Swerving – 3YO gelding by I Am Invincible that was G3 placed in the Pago Pago behind Prague and is a Brisbane Metropolitan winner twice this preparation, including last start at Doomben
• Zubbaya – former Darley mare by Dubawi, offered by Three Bridges Thoroughbreds with a Hallowed Crown colt at foot and in foal to Impending
• Captain Cook – G3 winner in both hemispheres, including the JRA Cup at Moonee Valley last year, offered by Chris Waller Racing
• Kapsali – unraced 2YO gelding by More Than Ready, offered by Alan Bell with x-rays and video scope available in the Inglis repository
• Segenhoe Valley – young mare from the family of Parlophone, Vezalay and Sun City, who has produced impressive maiden winner Shelby Cobra by Toronado, which is accepted for the Listed Amanda Elliott at Flemington tomorrow. Segenhoe Valley is offered with a Toronado filly, born October 26th
• Russian Revolution x Killcareless yearling filly – half sister to Stakes-placed Remorseless and from the Redoute’s Choice family being a granddaughter of Monsoon Wedding, offered by Kingstar Farm
• My Girl Hayley – six-time winning mare offered by Widden Stud in foal to their exciting young stallion Written By
• Wiesenbach – G3 winner in Italy and former Hong Kong galloper, offered by Gai Waterhouse and Adrian Bott Racing
• Galantheum – unraced 3YO filly by Starspangledbanner out of a three-quarter sister to Manhattan Rain, Rubick and Precious Lorraine, offered by Chris Waller Racing
• 5% share in Attention Run – multiple Stakes-placed mare that has twice been placed in the G3 Newcastle Cup
• Monsieur Macron – last start Echuca winner (1400m) on Melbourne Cup day, lightly raced with only seven starts for two wins and three placings
The November (Early) auction comes as graduates of the Inglis Digital platform showcased their talents at Flemington during Melbourne Cup Week.
Café Rizu – a $27,500 purchase in May this year – finished a close-up fifth in yesterday’s G1 Victoria Oaks while Naval Warfare – a March Online purchase – finished second in the valuable 2800m contest on Cup Day itself.
To view the catalogue, register to bid or bid, CLICK HERE.
The Final Countdown of bidding closes from 3pm (AEDT) this coming Wednesday, November 11 at inglisdigital.com.